Around here I do things a bit differently. Logistical planning comes standard for all my clients. In an industry that looks for every way to nickel and dime you, my service is clearly spelled out, and my pricing is transparent and fair.
The Bread and Butter Package: $1900 – Flat Rate
This is the standard wedding coordination and logistical planning package that blows “day-of coordination” out of the water by adding expert logistical advice and planning. With this package you get so much bang for your buck, so much hustle to make you happy, and so much attention to detail and consideration for your guests’ experience.
The Bread and Butter Package Includes:
– The Most Detailed Timeline / “Run of Show” You’ll Find Anywhere
– Custom Floorplan(s)
– Ceremony Rehearsal Facilitation
– All Day, Full-Service Wedding Coordination (yes, I did just say “all day!”)
– Set-up and Pack-up Support
– 2 Planning Meetings
– Vendor Referrals
– Open Email and Phone Communication During the Planning Phase.
– And of Course, Logistical Planning and Advice
Most of my clients choose to book their own vendors and DIY some or all of the decor, but they need expert advice and coordination to bring it all together for a seamless day – so the “Bread and Butter” package is my most popular. With the flat rate you will have no additional fees or surprises, so you can breath easy – I’ve got your back without busting the budget.
Custom Wedding Planning: $2000 and Up
Need something a little (or a lot) more? From partial to full wedding planning, I’m here for you. Let’s grab a coffee to discus your needs, and I’ll put together a custom wedding planning proposal. Some custom services include, but aren’t limited to:
– Budget Guidance and Management
– Venue Search and Booking
– Vendor Selection Guidance and Contract Negotiation
– Guest List and RSVP management
– Ceremony Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Event, Bridal Shower, or Other Event Planning
– Signage Design and Printing
– Support for Short Planning Period (less than 6 months) or Long Distance Planning
– Destination Weddings or Travel Outside my Regular Service Area (Cook, DuPage, and Will counties)
– Officiant Coaching: for a non-clergy friend or family member officiating your wedding